Online Shop Terms & Conditions
We endeavour to ensure that only accurate and up to date information is placed online. In the event that incorrect information is included in the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy online shop, we will place a correction on the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy online shop content area.
2. Intellectual property
The materials displayed on this website, including all editorial materials, information, photographs, illustration, artwork and other graphic materials, and names, logos and trademarks, are the property of Northern Rivers Renewable Energy and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. Any such content may be displayed and printed solely for your personal and non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast or circulate any such material to any third party without the prior written consent of Northern Rivers Renewable Energy. Northern Rivers Renewable Energy does not grant any licence or right in, or assign all or part of, its intellectual property rights in the content or applications incorporated into the website or in the user interface of the website.
Care has been taken to ensure that the products and descriptions of them on this site are accurate. We do not, however, promise or represent that it is accurate or free from errors or omissions and we reserve the right to make any necessary corrections. You should enquire with us directly to ensure the accuracy and currency of the material you seek to rely upon.
4. Unacceptable orders
Northern Rivers Renewable Energy reserves the right to reject an order if, in its sole opinion, it is unacceptable.
5. Disclaimer of warranties
To the maximum extent permitted by law (most importantly the Australian Consumer Law):
- Northern Rivers Renewable Energy disclaims all warranties with regard to the information and applications contained on the website and your use of the website, including all implied warranties of merchantability and fitness
- Northern Rivers Renewable Energy, its contractors, agents, or employees disclaim liability for any damages whatsoever (including special, indirect or consequential) arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of the website whether in contract, at common law or in equity, or on any other basis
- If Northern Rivers Renewable Energy becomes liable for any breach of any such condition or warranty, Northern Rivers Renewable Energy liability shall be limited at its option, to any one or more of the following:
- In the case of goods: replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods; repair of the goods; payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring goods; or payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
- In the case of services: to either supplying the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
6. Stock availability
Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will endeavour to supply all items publicised in the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy. Similarly, products will be removed from the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy online shop as soon as Northern Rivers Renewable Energy becomes aware that those items are unavailable. However, there may be unavoidable occasions when:
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled immediately, or
- All or part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all.
Where part of an order cannot be fulfilled immediately, the part that can be supplied will be dispatched as soon as possible.
Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
All products with a limited sales period which are displayed in the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will have the withdrawal date clearly shown.
However, where a product which does not have a specified sales period becomes unavailable due to unexpected or high demand, and that item is ordered by you before Northern Rivers Renewable Energy has withdrawn that item from the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy online shop, Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order.
Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will at its discretion choose to drop ship orders directly from its suppliers to the purchaser. While all efforts are made we cannot guarantee the items to be held in stock by our suppliers. Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will not be held responsible for inability to complete that order. Where part of your order cannot be fulfilled at all you will be advised as soon as possible by email, telephone or fax.
Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will endeavour to dispatch all orders within 1-2 working days of receiving the order and endeavour to deliver all orders within 3-7 business days from receipt of order. Items may be delivered to you individually and/or separately where they are fulfilled from different locations or directly from an Northern Rivers Renewable Energy supplier.
7. Incorrect details supplied
Please note that acceptance of your order implies that we will fulfil your order within the time specified in the Delivery Standards. The following situations are exceptions:
- If and when incorrect payment details, including credit card details, are supplied
- Where correct credit card details are supplied but funds are not approved.
In the event that you supply incorrect payment and delivery details, Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will take all reasonable steps to contact you using the personal details that you have provided. In the event that your supplied contact details are incorrect however, Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will not be held responsible for not fulfilling your order, nor for being unable to advise you that this is the case.
8. Refund policy
All products sold by Northern Rivers Renewable Energy must be:
- fit for all the purposes for which goods of that kind are commonly supplied
- acceptable in appearance and finish
- free from defects
You can return an item to us if:
- it’s faulty
- it’s incorrectly described
- it’s different from a sample shown
- it doesn’t do what we said it would do
- it’s not of an acceptable quality
If the product is unsafe, can’t be fixed within a reasonable time, or you simply would not have bought it given the nature of the defect, we’ll offer you an exchange, repair or refund.
To ask for an exchange, repair or refund, you’ll need to prove that you purchased the product via the Northern Rivers Renewable Energy online shop. If you can’t provide an order confirmation, another form of proof of purchase will be required.
If the product is assessed to be faulty or unfit for its intended purpose, refunds will be issued using the same method as your original payment.
Please return your item with your name, order confirmation number and the reason for your return within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Order number: 00001234
Faulty- not turning on.
Please return the product within 60 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full refund. The product must be in its original condition and unopened.
9. Goods and services tax
All prices are inclusive of Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) where applicable. Northern Rivers Renewable Energy will issue a compliant tax invoice where appropriate.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of NSW, Australia. In the event of a dispute you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of NSW and the Federal Court of Australia
11. Third party websites
The Northern Rivers Renewable Energy Website may contain links to other websites operated, controlled or produced by third parties. Unless otherwise indicated, Northern Rivers Renewable Energy does not control, endorse, sponsor or approve any such third party websites or their content nor does Northern Rivers Renewable Energy provide any warranty or take any responsibility whatsoever for any aspect of those websites or their content.